Skilled Assemblers needed for a company in the Temple area. If you fit all the criteria listed, please call our office and set up an appointment to come fill out an application. You will need 2 forms of ID and a copy of your resume to submit to the hiring company for review. Resume will not be submitted to the hiring company until you have completed to application process. Appointments are made Monday thru Thursday.
PAY RATE: $14.00 TO $16.00 DOE
In a fast paced manufacturing facility, Light Assemblers assemble battery handling equipment, cranes and lifting beams. Assemblers are detail oriented, skilled employees use shop equipment and standard hand tools as grinders, circular saws, pneumatic tools, drill presses, the hydraulic roller press and electric tools. Assemblers must be able to work independently and in cooperation with other employees.
- Attendance present at scheduled shift to perform assigned tasks.
- Accurately read tape measure and accomplish basic shop math.
- Read shop orders, shipping logs, bills of lading and packing lists.
- Comply with shop department safety rules and practices.
- Safely operate grinders, bans saws, pneumatic tools, hydraulic presses.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry for distance to 25 feet.
- other duties as assigned.