Please call our office and set up a time to come in and fill out an application. You will need 2 forms of identification and a resume to submit to the hiring company for review.
The Parts Puller pulls shop/work orders, tracks shortages, and receives shop orders after putting inventory in correct location. The successful applicant should be computer literate and be able to use email, Excel, Dymo Label and ERP software (Syte Line). This position requires forklift certification. The clerk will coordinate with Inventory Control to ensure cycle counts are completed and inventory levels are maintained according to production need. Will cross train for UPS and Fed-Ex shipping as well as train in receiving department.
- Attendance, present and scheduled shift to perform essential functions.
- Utilizes Syte Line software system to track inventory and other products as required.
- Examines parts (inventory), rejects damaged items and turns them over to Quality Control.
- Routes items, inventory or jobs, to departments.
- Operates tier lift truck, order picker, scissor lift, or uses hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from parts area to another area of the plant.
- Maintain working relationship with all levels within company.
- Will be required to use a computer-generated PICK list to ensure production efforts are met.
- Other work as assigned.
HOURS: MONDAY – THURSDAY 6:00AM TO 4:30PM and occasional overtime on FRIDAYS.
PAY RATE: $ 13.00 TO $ 15.00 DOE