Please call office to set up an appointment to fill out application. You will need forms of identification and a resume to submit to the hiring company for review.
The Shipping Clerk verifies and keeps records on outgoing shipments, and prepares items for shipment. Applicant should be computer literate and able to use email, excel, Dymo Label, UPS and Syteline software. This position requires forklift certification. Coordinates with Inventory Control to ensure cycle counts are complete and inventory levels are maintained per production need.
- Attendance, present at scheduled shift to perform essential functions.
- Utilizes Syteline ERP software to track inventory and other products as required.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of outgoing shipments to verify information against bill of lading, orders, or other records.
- Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons or stamps, stencils, glues identifying information and shipping instructions onto crates or containers.
- Posts weights and shipping charges, and affixes postage.
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Operates tier lift truck, order picker, scissor lift, or uses hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
- Maintain working relationship with all levels within the company.
- May be required to use a computer-generated PICK list to ensure production efforts are met.
- Other work as assigned.
HOURS: Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm with opportunities for overtime.
PAY RATE: $ 13.00 TO $ 15.00 DOE